Jail And Prison Rehabilitation Information (JAPRI) Community Outreach Program
Call us: 252-752-7324
Email us: email@example.com
- Participants will receive a 3 week overview of human anatomy and physiology, as well as, discuss major diseases that affect people, in general, and minorities specifically.
- Subject matter will be taught at a level that participants can understand and questions will be encouraged. They will be tested on the material.
- Participants will be given a project to address a community health issue that they will be tested on their ability to teach others.
- Upon their successful completion of this curriculum, participants will be given a Certificate of Completion.
- Participants will be encouraged to go back into their communities and help others understand the importance of becoming aware of their health.
- This curriculum will help develop Good Community Role Models and Good Fathers.
- Mentoring will be available to participants.