Jail And Prison Rehabilitation Information (JAPRI) Community Outreach Program
Call us: 252-752-7324
Email us: email@example.com
- Participants will receive a week-long overview of Environmental Concerns in Pitt County and how they can impact individuals and/or communities. (See Environmental Concerns Flow-Chart)
- Participants will work with JAPRI staff to determine if there are Environmental Concerns within their communities.
- JAPRI will work with participants to develop a plan for addressing their communities' Environmental Concern.
- JAPRI will provide guidance and find suitable mentors to assist participants in addressing their communities' Environmental Concerns. (See JAPRI General Flow-Chart.)
- While Addressing Environmental Concerns, participants will also be further trained in becoming Good Community Role Models and Good Fathers.
- Certificate of Completion will be given to participants.