Jail And Prison Rehabilitation Information (JAPRI) Community Outreach Program
Call us: 252-752-7324
Email us: email@example.com
- JAPRI will work with participant to establish their Environmental Concerns projects, their Health Focus, their Child Care and Parental Interaction Training, and their career Educational Goals.
- All of the goals listed above will be their Comprehensive Educational Goals (CEGs).
- Those CEGs may be different for each participant.
- JAPRI will help participants meet their CEGs.
- Expectations associated with each participant meeting their CEGs will determine how long they will be in the program.
- There will be a minimum and maximum amount of time that each participant will be allowed to stay in the program.
- That time-line will also be dependent on funding requirements.
- At the completion of the program, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Upon successful completion of the program, participants will have acquired the necessary skills to become Good Community Leaders and Good Fathers.
- Also upon successful completion of the program, participants will have made the necessary steps toward acquiring their "Dream" career.
- Participants who have completed the program will be expected to become part of the mentoring program.