Jail And Prison Rehabilitation Information (JAPRI) Community Outreach Program
Call us: 252-752-7324
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
About JAPRI Community Outreach Program
Primary Goals of JAPRI
- To assist in the rehabilitation of males that have been in jail or prison;
- To decrease the recidivism rate for males having been incarcerated;
- Help develop Good Fathers and male Role Models in the community;
- Help target demographic group receive further education;
- Help build capacity within the community to address Health and Environmental Concerns;
- Increase likelihood of participants employment and/or;
- Address alcohol and/or drug addiction.
- Male juveniles and adults (mostly minorities) at risk of committing a crime that could lead to incarceration;
- Male juveniles and adults (mostly minorities) that have been incarcerated and seeking rehabilitation at the grass-roots level;
- Male juveniles and adults (mostly minorities) that have been incarcerated or at risk of committing a crime that could lead to incarceration, seeking support in becoming a positive role model in their community; and
- Male juveniles and adults (mostly minorities), who have fathered a child, seeking support in being a good father.
Interested in Participating?
- Courts and community referrals
- Contact James Woodley, President
What's in it for you
- Job preparation training;
- Men training men on how to become a good father;
- Becoming a positive factor in the home, job, and community;
- Addressing educational limitations, alcohol and drug abuse; and
- Certificate of Completion.
JAPRI is a non-profit organization whose primary funding will come from grants, donations, and partnerships.